A top gangster of Clown City fell to the lower rung of the criminal ladder and became a sewage rat left for dead. He was betrayed and killed by his former associates. During his death, he accidentally awakened the mysterious powers of the Rubik's Cube System. With his new lease on life and newfound powers, he vowed to regain his title as number one Crime Lord while relishing in his sweet-sweet revenge.
Read more advance chapters on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AuthorsDread
1. Chapter 1 - Clown City’s Crystal Nightclub
2. Chapter 2 - The Purring Asian Kitty Cat
3. Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Rubik’s Cube
4. Chapter 4 - Chris Levinton’s Demise
5. Chapter 5 - Fingers Brutally Getting Snipped!
6. Chapter 6 - The Brutal Fall Of Smoke Pac
7. Chapter 7 - The Inexplicable Rebirth
8. Chapter 8 - My Overpowered Resurrection
9. Chapter 9 - Nuclear Smoke Pac!
10. Chapter 10 - Reduced To A Sewer Rat
11. Chapter 11 - Intimidating A Cab Driver
12. Chapter 12 - Meeting An Old Friend
13. Chapter 13 - Dying Man’s Bloodlust!
14. Chapter 14 - Becoming A Monster For Slaughter
15. Chapter 15 - Awakened Rubik’s System
16. Chapter 16 - Detective Sleuth
17. Chapter 17 - Death At The Morgue
18. Chapter 18 - The Strongest Chest Opener!
19. Chapter 19 - Smoke Walker!
20. Chapter 20 - Your Panty Is Mine To Take Off
21. Chapter 21 - My Biggest Fangirl
22. Chapter 22 - Demonstrating My Power
23. Chapter 23 - Girlfriend Killer!
24. Chapter 24 - The Red Ants Gang
25. Chapter 25 - Brutally Squashing Some Ants!
26. Chapter 26 - Taming A Wild Rocket Launcher
27. Chapter 27 - Devils’ Cigar
28. Chapter 28 - A Visit To The Hair Salon
Zeke lived a normal life and died a normal death. Fortunately for him, this wasn't the end. Swallowed by a strange creature known as a dungeon pearl he quickly gained the godlike power of the core for himself! A very small, weak god. Unfortunately for him, it seems that he won't be left alone. An attempt at a more organic dungeon core novel. Riffs on a lot of litrpg stuff without actually being litrpg. Cover by Douglas Terabyte!8 199
Wish upon the Stars
Heroes, Villains and those in between constantly struggle in a world where the race to the top of the food chain can be brutal and unforgiving. For people like Shane, though, sometimes you get a leg up on the competition. Maybe he can be one of the few that can actually make it to the top. Or maybe that's just Wishful thinking. [Participant in the Royal Road Write-a-thon challenge.] New cover courtesy of gej302!8 331
In a world many years ahead of ours, a technology which moves a person's soul is introduced. Then, using their technology, Xyvarc Corporation creates a game called 'Tethralin', moving players' souls into this game. Zeryn Felix finally makes it to the 20th floor, but gets betrayed by his teammates. He started with five lives, yet now only has one. Due to frustration and a sudden realization, he places his difficulty on 'Hardcore', but then throws all his attributes into Luck—just to find out it may be more than he could afford to handle. Can someone truly rely on luck to survive on their last life—or will his impulsive decision lead to his downfall? Why does Hardcore seem so different than Easy and Normal? What does Luck really even do? Zeryn sets out to find answers while trying to survive—to see what completing this game offers. ------- Discord Can also be read over at scribblehub Book cover commissioned by https://matokunewa.artstation.com8 92
Adventures of a Reluctant Pacifistic Monster
When I was chosen to be reborn in a new world, I never would have thought it would be a world filled with nothing but beast! They're constantly killing each other in an effort to survive and become stronger. I'm just a weak little thing and since that lunatic screwed me from the beginning I can only run and hide. Whats that, you giant 2 headed lion, you want me as dessert! But sir giant hawk also finds me tasty! How about this, you two fight it out and since i'm a pacifist i'll just get out of your way. Mr. Lion you don't seem to need this magical flower, how about I take it off your hands. Mr. Hawk do you really not need that spiritual peach, if so I'll gladly have it. Yum! Well thanks you two, i hope to see you again! (I don't own the image i'm using as a cover. If the owner is not ok with me using it please just let me know and ill take it down. Thank you.)8 84
Re: Slavemancer (LitRPG Fantasy)
Rohan lived the easy life of a noble with comfort at the end of his fingertips. He was grateful and all, but he was missing that little excitement that he yearned. Fortunately for him, the dungeons came. Monsters? Check. Game-like stats? Check. Abilities like in those RPG-games? Check. Loots? Check. It was was more than he asked for and yet, trouble was brewing. Nocturns from the East, and greedy Lords and nobles in the continent. Multiple sparks were going off and a calm stable future was slowly fading away. But that wasn't the worse thing. Shit. I mess up didn't I? [Congratulation. You have obtained a new class.] [User is now a Slavemancer.]8 133
Based on chapter 2 of my Kolena oneshot book.Requestes by nicoletr33I changed the one shot up a little bit so instead of one girl its two and instead of Stefan and Davina it'll be just Davina. And instead of them getting back together it will take a while8 116