Saharan Successor Fantasy Mystery Action Adventure Harem Virtual Reality Martial Arts
The game of the century, [Satisfy], something thought impossible to achieve in the past era, has now blessed the enthusiastic public desiring to escape reality or explore a new world, and so a new Era was born.
A World of Magic and Monsters, a World where people have to compete for every single gain they would want to achieve in this new journey.
Guilds and individuals alike, regardless of inclinations have this in mind, to be free and explore the world at their own pace. And, while some are hurrying to stare at the rest from the Pinnacle, others simply have their own unique game styles that rarely would make sense with the rest.
Mathias was such a person who invested everything in his own unique gameplay, and even though many had questioned his choices as a waste of time, he still plans his ascent toward the Pinnacle, finding support in an old fragment of the past that granted him with everything one would wish.
Power, Prestige, Looks, Intelligence, one could say he had too much, but only his followers would know how much he invested for everything he had to this day.
There was a saying in that family, a Saharan needs the power to rule over the Empire.
1. Vol. 1 - Chapter 1 – Beta Access Rights
2. Vol. 1 - Chapter 2 - Money vanishing like ash
3. Vol. 1 - Chapter 3 - Setting the avatar & Accommodation Time
4. Vol. 1 - Chapter 4 - Beta Stage Begins
5. Vol. 1 - Chapter 5 - Emperor Juander Reminiscence
6. Vol. 1 - Chapter 6 - Starting Quests Sequence
7. Vol. 1 - Chapter 7 - The Basic Spear Skills & Raven's Movement
8. Vol. 1 - Chapter 8 - Ancient Weapon, Ragnius
9. Vol. 1 -Chapter 9 - First Death
10. Vol. 1 - Chapter 10 - Arcane Awakening
11. Vol. 1 - Chapter 11 - Fayrene's Mana Core & Mana Devourer
12. Vol. 1 - Chapter 12 - Opening the Bestiary
13. Vol. 1 - Chapter 13 - Finding how to cheat
14. Vol. 1 - Chapter 14 - Sparks of conflict & Negotiations
15. Vol. 1 - Chapter 15 - The Opening Tailoring Quest
16. Vol. 1 - Chapter 16 - Sleeping Mechanics Patched
17. Vol. 1 - Chapter 17 - Caught by Thieves
18. Vol. 1 - Chapter 18 - The Hunt has begun
19. Vol. 1 - Chapter 19 - Raiding the Lone Dire Wolf
20. Vol. 1 - Chapter 20 - Sapphire turned into a gold
21. Vol. 1 - Chapter 21 - Defeating the Syndicate Thugs
22. Vol. 1 - Chapter 22 - Gabrils in a precarious state
23. Vol. 1 - Chapter 23 - A Task? Doing Gabrils Chores
24. Vol. 1 - Chapter 24 - Goddess Bless Me!
25. Vol. 1 - Chapter 25 - Being discovered by a friend
26. Vol. 1 - Chapter 26 - Calling home
27. Vol. 1 - Chapter 27 - The Fated Encounter
28. Vol. 1 - Chapter 28 - Juander's Request & Cleaning the Dome
Fenn Farrow longs for adventure, but sneaking away from home in the back of a tinker's wagon may not have been the best way to go about it. She awakens, disoriented and confused, in a land she's never heard of, with no recollection of how she got there. And as Fenn soon discovers, the City of Yarde, home of the Duke and his prize turnip, is on high alert. The Beast is afoot. And it's devouring everything it can get its claws on. The townsfolk are terrified. No one knows what--or who--will be next. Dreams of adventure forgotten, all Fenn wants now is to get home to the quiet forest town of Wynne. But she has got no idea where home is. And the longer she spends in Yarde, the more the gnawing fear grows that her presence and that of the frightful Beast are somehow tied together. She's not the only one that suspects. Lost and alone, with no friends to speak of and danger round lurking round every corner, can Fenn find her way before disaster strikes again? ...Or will she too wind up at the bottom of the belly of the Beast?8 160
When all sentient life on earth was transported into the seat of a god with a system. Peter begins to create his own world now from the seat of a god free from any worldly influence. He will create what he wants in any way he wants but on his journey, he has to learn that strength comes from a composed self. He now has to fulfil his role as a god he has to become responsible and use his gathered knowledge. P.S. I will make mistakes so please correct me if I am wrong and offer criticism. Also, expect at some point in the future a massive rewrite because currently I this more as a tool for self-improvement.8 111
The Dungeon Novel
Participant in Royal Roads 55000 Write A Thon A man and a dog come to a meeting of the minds and then a god takes an interest.8 800
Tark- His Penned Chronicles
When 10 year old Lolita finds a diary amidst the hatred of World War 2, she gets acquainted with three Characters Anirudh and Bondita and the person who has written the diary Batuk Roy Chowdhury.Set in 20th century India, pre-independence era, Batuk, a young boy had affection for a girl who is never destined to be his because she is none other than his Dada's wide. 22 year old barrister Anirudh marries an 11 year old Bondita and empowers her to become the first female Barrister and establish women empowerment over patriarchy.Batuk writes up their journey of love, his own feelings in the pages, in his diaryWitness the journey of Anidita from Batuk's perspective through his penned ChroniclesA story of the pure bond of love, affection and devotion of Anirudh and Bondita, for each other.🎖️Best rank till now1 #Anidita1 #womenempowerment2 #colorstv5 #aurrabhatnagarbadoni6#AnchalSahu9#teenagelove8 128
MsButterfly's Poems: The Attys 2012 Poetry Contest Entry
An entry for Attys 2012 (Competitor) poetry contest consisting of 10 poems written in 10 different poetic form.Contents:1.Kyrielle: "Death"2.Shakespearean Sonnet: "Glacial"3.Limerick: "Maze"4.Villanelle: "Fire Sprite"5.Haiku: "Welcome, Spring"6.Triolet: "What Love Can Do"7.Diamante: "Child and Adullt"8.Couplet: "What Writing Means"9.Free-Verse: "Dear, Death of God"10.Nonet: "Save Me"8 205
The Joker's Daughter
Her simile, her blue eyes, her raven hair, her grace. They're all beautiful. I fallen in love with the daughter of the Joker...... Robin has fallen in love with the daughter of the Joker's. She was experimented on and she seems nothing like the joker. In some ways she resembles him. The Joker has tormented her and torture her and robin tries to save her from him and the insanity that built over the years of abuse. If you see or read this story on quotev that's because i'm the same author. I'm just editing and moving it on here too.8 182