Mark of the Crijik Fantasy Mystery Comedy Adventure School Life
Andross Silver had a nice life until he was pushed over the side of his building. Reborn into a family that wants to kill him, gifted with a system and armed with determination he rises to the challenges of this strange world.
His only blessing is the Mark of the Crijik, a magical gift from a divine being that bestows great powers onto those that possess it.
It also kills them at the age of twenty five.
Andross must master magic to help him carve a path to greatness, and overcome the countdown of death that has been placed upon him.
My parents love me.
That’s why they run towards danger with me in their arms.
A stone with newborn babies on it? Its just a sacrificial altar. Nothing for me to worry about.
What’s that in the sky? Oh no.
1. Chapter 1: I used to have a handle on life, but then it broke.
2. Chapter 2: I want to be a god
3. Chapter 3: I am above dirt in the food chain. Fear me.
4. Chapter 4: The secret to talent is money.
5. Chapter 5: I am a dragon. Hear me roar!
6. Chapter 6: The Golden Rule: Those with all the gold make the rules.
7. Chapter 7: No more jokes. It’s time to become overpowered.
8. Chapter 8: A system? I don't even know them.
9. Chapter 9: My dad is pretty awesome.
10. Chapter 10: Cities are like onions. Layered and smelly.
11. Chapter 11: Earth magicians are as happy as a pig in mud.
12. Chapter 12: I would love to stand here and talk to you - but I'm not going to.
13. Chapter 13: I’m not afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
14. Chapter 14: The secret to becoming one with the universe is in the palm of my hand.
15. Chapter 15: I’m here to kick ass and learn symbols. And I’m all out of-
16. Chapter 16: If you’re so rich, why can’t you afford a roof?
17. Chapter 17: Babies are life’s big mystery. You never know when you’re going to get crapped on.
18. Chapter 18: I’m a trump card that flips the table and shoots the other players.
19. Chapter 19: I took the path less travelled. Help. I’m lost.
20. Chapter 20: Women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
21. Chapter 21: Magic is the greatest invention since sliced bread.
22. Chapter 22: Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies.
23. Chapter 23: Reports of my death were not greatly exaggerated.
24. Chapter 24: A bird in the hand is worth two in th- Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!
25. Chapter 25: If I don’t push the limits, who will? The people behind me?
26. Chapter 26: I know myself. Now I need to know my enemy.
27. Chapter 27: I’m an ordinary adult. I put my diaper on one leg at a time.
28. Chapter 28: My body is a temple. Crumbling and filled with bugs.
A slime randomly falls into existence. Sapient and born with the ability to recreate parts of the things it preys upon, the highly confused drop of primordial soup decides that the only real thing it can do is become the being at the top of the food chain. A task of longevity in the leaves of the Omniverse.Cover Art by Chris Cold.8 170
In the fantastical Spirit Realm of Runeterra exists an alternate reality where eternal war is waged on a near planetery scale. Yordles, the dimunitive and whimsical magical creatures of Runeterra have been thrust into all out war! Super powers like Russia, the United States and Germany fight for domination of Affra. Several thousands of years have passed in the blink of an eye, frought with the terrible atrocities commited in the name of progress. Now the largest super powers across Affra race for nuclear supremecy in secret after an armistice brought uneven peace to the war-torn realm.We follow a team of Special Forces Agents working behind enemy lines to make sure the Soviet Union, under its esteemed Primer; Mak Molotok, succeeds in bringing about a Red Affra. This is just a fun idea spawned from a group of friends, while the story is very much serious the subject of Yordles in a Cold War era stalemate is not. Updates won't be at all frequent. This is honestly a side show to my current webseries despite how much I love it. And once again this story features characters belonging to those friends I mentioned earlier, but this time I'll wait to reveal who is who. The cover art was done by the fantastic Teamoon! Check her out on twitter with that link there.8 196
Polly and Drake
Drake has been searching for a job as a personal guard, but wherever he turns, he is kicked out without fail. It's not that he's terrible with weapons, or inattentive. It could be because of his obvious racial heritage. Or because of Polly. With his funds dwindling, the only remaining option is to become one of the Cursed: poor souls that work for the Dragoneye Guild. In other lands, they may be called adventurers, saviors or even heroes, but not in the White Desert. Here, they are shunned and ignored. Depraved people who forsook their humanity for money and fame. With this choice, Drake may not only fall from grace, but also become one of only a few thousands capable of unearthing the secrets of ancient times. If he could get this guardsman notion out of his head. May contain gore, violence, profanity and traumatising content. Taking another shoot at this writing business. I write for fun and when I have time. There is no plan. The story may change drastically from what it starts out - or not. We'll see what happens. Currently, I'm aiming for a Slice of Life with LitRPG elements at a later time.8 80
Ronin of Dust
Masami Hisakawa settled long ago into the calm life of a carpenter, hanging up her sword in favor of a saw and chisel. But when a herald of the demonic armies of old appears near her home, Masami realizes peace is no longer an option. And when several townsfolk go missing, Masami is forced to take up her sword once more. Now, it’s up to Masami to find the source of the demons and cut it off, once and for all. But there are some monsters on the road a human can’t kill...8 137
[HIATUS] Dragon Scythe Online
-ON HIATUS. SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE WARNING BUT I'M WAY TOO BUSY AT THE MOMENT TO KEEP UP WITH THIS. REST ASSURED, IT WILL BE FINISHED!- "We used to fear the Dragon God... and now we fear the one who saved us." Three young men take their first breaths in Dragon Scythe Online; a knight, a wizard, and a rouge, but all come from outside the world. All three meet mysterious outsiders from outsiders more like them than they know, and all have different goals and explanations as to why they are there. As they quest separately for the legendary Blade Against The Titans, The Dragon Scythe, it becomes readily appearent that some players of this game are more real than others; far more real. When blades are turned player against player, how will the three survive this dark world and come to terms with who they really are? This is a sci-fi fantasy novel with very heavy LITRPG themes. Expect a humorous exterior with a dark twist later on. If you're good with multiple MCs and interconnecting plotlines, then you have found a good read. *In current hiatus until I finish book two in my rebooted fantasy series on amazon, details to follow soon.* Note: big cameos from other Inkrealm Universe characters. The story can be enjoyed without reading the other novels in the universe, but do be aware.8 57
Reincarnated as a Prince but got abandoned afterwards
Yamihr von Ritzburg (Yahms-san), a nobility. Not just a normal ranking Noble but a Prince of Ritzburg kingdom. When he was born, Yamihr unintentionally released a power beyond human imagination. The king and queen thought that he was a cursed child and decided to kill him. Waiting for his demise, Yamihr was oblivious to everything around himself.8 103