Sengoku Demon Chronicles Fantasy Adventure Supernatural Historical Horror
Sengoku-era Japan was already batshit crazy.
Now it’s got demons.
Miho, a young village guy [with a female name], is on the trail of his mysterious lost love when he unwittingly saves the life of Akira, a cynical ashigaru [low-level samurai].
By doing so, he incurs the wrath of a box demon who is way too petty to just let it go.
After that, it’s mostly downhill.
Includes: purple mist demons, portals, Yuki Onna, other demons, warlords, ashigaru, a try-hard mage, an eight-tailed fox and an endless litany of pathological liars.
Historically, it’s about as accurate as most Hollywood productions. Hopefully, a little better.
Note: due to having fewer followers than a no-touch, no-look sex cult, I'm taking a break from this for August/September. Will be back in October to finish off Volume 1 and start off Volume 2.
1. Chapter 1: Don't Open The Box
2. Chapter 2: A High Ranking Smoke Demon
3. Chapter 3: Was Doing Okay Until The Death Threat
4. Chapter 4: Two Of The Nicest Ashigaru Around
5. Chapter 5: Jewel of Kai Ryokan
6. Chapter 6: Bag Full Of Pebbles
7. Chapter 7: Hell's Kitchen
8. Chapter 8: A More Durable Corpse
9. Chapter 9: Not A Very Convincing Human
10. Chapter 10: Knife, Rock, Stick, Bare Hands
11. Chapter 11: Himiko's Marvellous Medicine
12. Chapter 12: Trouble In A Green Yukata
13. Chapter 13: Anything For The Demon Sociopath
14. Chapter 14: A Reanimated Corpse In The Court Of Shingen
15. Chapter 15: Rorschach Green Light Test
16. Chapter 16: Feeding Time In Room 28
17. Chapter 17: Beyond The Rabbit Hole
18. Chapter 18: Might As Well Cut Off My Own Head
19. Chapter 19: Picking Up The Pieces [And Robbing The Corpses]
20. Chapter 20: On The Road Without Actually Being On It
21. Chapter 21: Dinner With Mysteriously Happy Types
22. Chapter 22: A Demon Uninterested In Head-Eating
23. Chapter 23: Not Her Best Work
24. Chapter 24: Izakaya With Reiko And No Face
25. Chapter 25: Ashigaru Barfly
26. Chapter 26: Three Ninjas Pretending To Be Travel Poets
27. Chapter 27: The Portable Shrine Scam
28. Chapter 28: Drowning In Lake Suwa With No Complaints
My Pixie Familiar
Pixies are real. Not only are they real, but are considered pests due to their mischievous nature and love of pranks. Some people think they are magical and making a potion or powder from their wings will transfer that magic to a person. Any good alchemist will tell you that is not true. Most will gladly take your money and make you a "magic potion" though. My name is Jase Fisher and I thought I would follow in the steps of my mother and become an alchemist since I didn't enjoy fishing, hunting, or any of the other trades offered in Beau Ferry, my village. Not only have I been looking forward to being an alchemist, I was looking forward to bonding with a familiar. My biggest fear is not bonding with one of the exciting familiars such as a dragonet. If I can just make it through the bonding process, my life is set. Oh, and not run afoul of any pixie pranks.8 488
"When the alternative is extinction, all acts, no matter how heinous, are permitted." The story of a little necromancer who only wants to play with abominations against all that is holy dollies and her horsey, Mister Clackybones. Welcome to the novelization of one script I designed for a video game setting I call Midara (I selected the name of a genus of moths for symbolism purposes, not to be confused with anything else). Once upon a time, I dreamed of the setting being the next Final Fantasy. Long story short: Nope. Requiem itself is meant to be an Open-World RPG which adapts to the choices of the player. This is just one of many, many paths that one might follow in Requiem's gameplay, if it ever becomes a game.8 90
Six people go missing many months apart in the small town of Wilton, Indiana. The FBI gets involved once it is discovered the bodies have all been drained of blood. Edward Wright, an agent specializing in missing persons, is assigned to the case. Everything in Wilton seems normal at first, but as Edward spends more time investigating he uncovers dark secrets no one would ever believe.8 65
Cas is a gifted college senior who knows over a dozen languages, studies all sorts of subjects, and has an amazing memory. His only problem? He has no idea what to do with his life. One night, he falls into a river and finds himself reincarnated as an elf in a prehistoric fantasy world. Now, Cas must use his experience and wits to overpower the elements and conquer the supernatural mysteries that plague the world! New chapter every day! Get extra chapters and perks on my patreon: patreon.com/peacefulcatastrophe Join my public discord server to hang out and chat: https://discord.gg/rjRczcpAcu8 229
An aspiring cartographer with the ability to teleport is sent on his first assignment by the guild to the swamp town of Yonledo in order to verify the mayor’s claims that giant, man-eating crocodiles are terrorizing the townsfolk. This steampunk-ish, fantasy, horror novella is set within the world of Havek where dragons and vampyrs are commonplace and people with magical abilities are known as either Blessed or Cursed. Crocodilian will be posted serially first on the Storyletter Substack, then subsequently on RR, Wattpad, and Medium. Hope you enjoy! ~ WM8 67
in which an unexpected surprise changes the errors of a mans stance in the world. -a shawn mendes fanfiction8 193