Inexorable Chaos Fantasy Comedy Action Adventure Harem Martial Arts Slice of Life
1. Chapter One: Meeting of the Gods.
2. Chapter Two: Meeting the Hero
3. Chapter Three: Summoning a Hero.
4. Chapter Four: Abnormal Summoning.
5. Chapter Five: Leveling Up.
6. Chapter Six: Meeting the Hero... Again
7. Chapter Seven: Onset of War
8. Chapter Eight: Fog
9. Chapter Nine: Lizard People!
10. Chapter Ten: Dungeon Stone
11. Chapter Eleven: Diving the dungeon.
12. Chapter twelve: Dungeon Things.
13. Chapter Thirteen: A [General]s love and a [Hero]s respect.
14. Chapter Fourteen: The Powa! of Healing.
15. Chapter Fifteen: Training
16. Chapter Sixteen: A [Hero] trains
17. Chapter Seventeen: The makings of a true HERO.
18. Chapter Eighteen: Boss Battle
19. Chapter Nineteen: Abusing the System.
20. Chapter Twenty: First Town.
21. Chapter Twenty One: Leaving Town
22. Chapter Twenty Two: Descending
23. Chapter Twenty Three: Minotaur
24. Chapter Twenty Four: Just a Dance
25. Chapter Twenty Five: A growing Army.
26. Chapter twenty six: Of Mice And Dungeons
27. Chapter Twenty Seven: [Hero]
28. Chapter Twenty Eight: A [God], A [Hero], and an [Assasin] walk into a Bar
Lost in Love
My name is Alexander Halesworth, sole heir to a prestigious ducal house. Or rather, that’s what my identity is supposed to be now. I still haven’t gotten used to this whole situation yet. Not long ago I was just a humble store clerk. But shortly after getting into an unfortunate road accident, I woke up in the setting of an infamous Otome Game called “Lost in Love: A Heart Throbbing Romance in a Fantasy World~!” Yeah. It’s even trashier than it sounds. Don’t judge me, it was a gift from a friend. *cough* Anyway, this situation wouldn’t be too bad, except I ended up in the body of the worst possible person: the villainess’ older brother. Alexander has great looks, near limitless wealth, and a thoroughly rotten personality. In most of the game’s endings I end up dead or exiled. My family also falls to ruin, and don’t even get me started on what happens to my evil little sister. Well, whatever. If that’s the hand fate dealt me, then I just have to prevent the bad ends, right? And if I have no choice but to deal with this family’s baggage, I may as well enjoy myself while I’m at it. Being filthy rich and powerful has its benefits. For example, this cute maid who I get to tease whenever I want. (Male lead otome reincarnation, inspired by Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite and similar works)8 147
Beyond The Wall (Complete)
Survive. In a world seemingly much like ours, the survivors of an apocalyptic event find themselves cornered and outnumbered. In a final desperate attempt to find answers, a crew of scouts is sent south of the Wall.8 90
Grimoire: Breath of Life
The boy lived in a world where people who had no background nor talent would be abandoned. They who had nothing would be exploited. The boy held hatred inside of his heart, he loathed the people who abused him and his friends. The boy was trying his hardest to change his life, but nothing's changed until... He found a mysterious item! Follow his journey on finding the meaning of his life. #Adventure #MaleLead #Fantasy #MagicAndSword #Action PS: Cover not mine.8 143
To devour is to swallow ravenously or to consume destructively. To take in greedily and to absorb everything. Alaric dies in a traffic accident and finds himself in a mysterious forest with a game like screen in front of him. On the screen there was a message. [Welcome to my World] [You can do anything with my powers on the condition that you do the Main Quest]8 178
No jak nazwa wskazuje będą się tu pojawiać memy. Tak od 3-5 dziennie. Wiem, że jest tego mnóstwo na wattpadzie, ale po prostu uwielbiam memy😂8 157
The World Of Salad Fingers (Finished)
This is a puzzle like story, where YOU have to complete the story. There are tons of different endings to this salad fingers fanfic!This man wasn't just a green humanoid creature- he was your friend.. and what he called, your comrade. "Pl-please don't cry.." he said. You smiled, then hugged him. Then, you stood up. He looked up at you, then stood up also. With a huge smile on his face. "I-I have to go." You said, taking a step back. His smile turned into a frown full of confusion. "Pardon?" He questioned. You shook your head. "I-I have to leave." You slowly stepped towards the door, then opened it. "B-but-" you dashed outside before he could continue his words.Started on July 19th 2018Finished November 5th 20188 127