Mark of the Crijik Fantasy Mystery Comedy Adventure School Life
Andross Silver had a nice life until he was pushed over the side of his building. Reborn into a family that wants to kill him, gifted with a system and armed with determination he rises to the challenges of this strange world.
His only blessing is the Mark of the Crijik, a magical gift from a divine being that bestows great powers onto those that possess it.
It also kills them at the age of twenty five.
Andross must master magic to help him carve a path to greatness, and overcome the countdown of death that has been placed upon him.
My parents love me.
That’s why they run towards danger with me in their arms.
A stone with newborn babies on it? Its just a sacrificial altar. Nothing for me to worry about.
What’s that in the sky? Oh no.
1. Chapter 1: I used to have a handle on life, but then it broke.
2. Chapter 2: I want to be a god
3. Chapter 3: I am above dirt in the food chain. Fear me.
4. Chapter 4: The secret to talent is money.
5. Chapter 5: I am a dragon. Hear me roar!
6. Chapter 6: The Golden Rule: Those with all the gold make the rules.
7. Chapter 7: No more jokes. It’s time to become overpowered.
8. Chapter 8: A system? I don't even know them.
9. Chapter 9: My dad is pretty awesome.
10. Chapter 10: Cities are like onions. Layered and smelly.
11. Chapter 11: Earth magicians are as happy as a pig in mud.
12. Chapter 12: I would love to stand here and talk to you - but I'm not going to.
13. Chapter 13: I’m not afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
14. Chapter 14: The secret to becoming one with the universe is in the palm of my hand.
15. Chapter 15: I’m here to kick ass and learn symbols. And I’m all out of-
16. Chapter 16: If you’re so rich, why can’t you afford a roof?
17. Chapter 17: Babies are life’s big mystery. You never know when you’re going to get crapped on.
18. Chapter 18: I’m a trump card that flips the table and shoots the other players.
19. Chapter 19: I took the path less travelled. Help. I’m lost.
20. Chapter 20: Women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
21. Chapter 21: Magic is the greatest invention since sliced bread.
22. Chapter 22: Delaying death is one of my favourite hobbies.
23. Chapter 23: Reports of my death were not greatly exaggerated.
24. Chapter 24: A bird in the hand is worth two in th- Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!
25. Chapter 25: If I don’t push the limits, who will? The people behind me?
26. Chapter 26: I know myself. Now I need to know my enemy.
27. Chapter 27: I’m an ordinary adult. I put my diaper on one leg at a time.
28. Chapter 28: My body is a temple. Crumbling and filled with bugs.
Core and Guide
A story about the awakening, and subsequent life, of an ordinary Dungeon Core. Along with a Guide, their only goal is to survive long enough to become the greatest Dungeon. How can an ordinary Core accomplish this when facing off against the world's ‘chosen’? Those who rush to his home for riches, glory, and everything in between. This Core knows one thing, though. Not every Two-legged freak that walks into their Dungeon can be a Hero. Authors Note - This will be my first attempt at writing, and any criticism is welcome. If you see any grammatical mistakes please let me know. I hope you have as much fun reading this as I will writing it.8 133
Origin Of The Forsaken
Randomly selected by the system Darius is sent to another world to learn and grow stronger to prepare his world for the coming threat. Chapters will generally be released Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. (This is my first attempt at writing, criticism and suggestions are encouraged.)8 115
While the Allfather and Allmother decided to end their life, all Intelecti moves up into power, while the balance is tipped, something must be done. This is a story about a boy who are different from any current race, he is the first of his kind, and fate await him, to show greatness, or pure destruction.8 157
Sam pottorff/O2L fanfiction dirty
A dirty fanfic about the hottest human beans on the planet8 154
I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls... Pitiful I Know
Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.8 185
A History Through Blood
A collective summary of stories which follow the vampress Victoria as she travels the world. Releases Tri-Weekly, Saturday 20:00 UTC -48 122