FINAL CORE : [A holy dungeon-core litRPG] Fantasy Comedy Action Adventure Supernatural Slice of Life Gender Bender
[I died and was accidentally reborn as an angelic monstrosity, so now I’m building a holy dungeon-tower that is tall enough to reach the gods; so that I can complain about it! But the humans think that I am trying to destroy the world.]
[Dungeon-Core] [litRPG] [Base-building]
1. Chapter 1: The monster with three faces
2. Chapter 2: A high roost must first start down on the lowest soil
3. Chapter 3: As with any nest, predators will come to seek our precious eggs
4. Chapter 4: There are many new lessons to be learned by the creature that is Isaiah
5. Chapter 5: The tower stands
6. Chapter 6: The goal is to reach the gods and to make them listen
7. Chapter 7: The tower rises to floor two
8. Chapter 8: The tower becomes larger, as does the desire of the world to steal our pretty rocks
9. Chapter 9: Progress is here to be made. The tower grows, as does what might be a new problem
10. Chapter 10: Be not afraid.
11. Chapter 11: Today a plan is built in the same fashion as the floors, one step at a time
12. Chapter 12: The promise of a new spring
13. Chapter 13: The prospective perspective
14. Chapter 14: The inner workings
15. Chapter 15: Today the faith of many will be tested and only few will pass.
16. Chapter 16: The first human feet besmirch our hallowed ground
17. Chapter 17: Red blood stains white stones
18. Chapter 18: We must take stock of the situation and also consider the stock of our stockpile
19. Chapter 19: The tower is a dangerous place to be. But outside of the tower is also a dangerous place
20. Chapter 20: Shrill shrieks fill the tower like the hissing of steam
21. Chapter 21: The boss floor and the king of birds
22. Chapter 22: Faith.
23. Chapter 23: Today we grow not in size, but in quality
24. Chapter 24: The holy land. The refuge. Paradise.
25. Chapter 25: There is a moment to be had by Rorate and it is good.
26. Chapter 26: Our survivor's morality must be reconsidered, no?
27. Chapter 27: The flames of devotion
28. Chapter 28: Busy hands are safe from being misguided by the unjust
I’m Not Shouldering This Blame
One day, the stuntman found that acquaintances and unfamiliar people were looking for him through various channels. Even someone from a certain department of the country came~Team Leader of an abilities group: Comrade Jian Hua, on behalf of the nation, I want to tell you about a newly discovered world secret.Protagonist: What?Team Leader of an abilities group: In fact, our world is a book.Protagonist: WTF?Team Leader of an abilities group: And you will be the last villain of the seven volume novel series.Protagonist: …See title for the protagonist’s mood.Book Character A: You and I are good childhood friends. Shouldn’t I be the white moonlight in your heart?Protagonist: …Book Character B: I treated you kindly, so shouldn’t you trust me completely?Protagonist: …Book Character C: I’m so considerate while busy. As good friends, shouldn’t we be rolling around on first base?Protagonist: …See title for the protagonist’s mood.8 203
Dan is an ordinary office worker doing his 9-5s every weekday until Eternium, the newest and most promising upcoming game, comes out. Follow his progress in this book as he learns the ropes and get's a handle on his abilities. This is a book within the Completionist Chronicles Universe. I was given permission to make this as long as I did not publish it as an official Mountain Dale Press work or sell it for money.8 123
A Cat's Purpose
I've lived many lives, some bad, some good, but it all started on a fateful evening. It was a long long time ago, the pathetic humans called it the "80s" odd name for the start of my life. I am as you may well already know, a cat.8 124
Good Guy Necromancer
Necromancers are murderous, repulsive, utterly ungodly creatures. And then there's Jerry. Jerry is a novice necromancer who treats his undead warmly, seeks to befriend people instead of harvest their bodies, and doesn't mind cracking a skull or two when needed. He genuinely is a good guy—too bad nobody believes him. Trying to discover his place in the world, Jerry will live great adventures. He will make friends, each unique in their own way, and together, they will travel through a variety of striking environments; from a tiny village, to the land of the dead, to a jolly archipelago, to a kingdom on a beanstalk. To save a world that shuns him, Jerry must stand against a large organization of arrogant, mighty wizards. He strives to become stronger while maintaining his kindness, only to realize that, maybe, gentle hearts make the greatest necromancers. This is the story of a delightful man in a harsh world—full of warmth, action, and wise-cracking bone puns. Chapters are usually 2-3k words, and updates are 3/week: Mon, Wed, Fri. If you're looking for another fun, action-packed adventure, check out Cultivator vs. System by yours truly, available on Kindle, KU, and Audible. But read Good Guy Necromancer first.8 164
The Soul Fire
(Closed. Thanks for reading.)In the world of Dajarok, ascending to the Immortal Realm is but a dream. Humans, demons, dragons, and magical beasts. All of them dream of ascendance. Death is the End. You cannot deny it. However, magic that is pure can be twisted and break the cycle.Magic was used in an attempt to force Men into the Immortal Realms. Instead, they tainted their souls. Souls are the fires of life in every living thing. With it tainted and twisted, the undead race were born into being. The undead are rising as the fifth powerful race of the world. This is the story of one them, the prince of a empire, that no longer exists, reborn an undead human knight. With one life lived, how should one live another?8 199
One Day Super Powers
A man catalogs his experience with an experimental drug said to give those who take it super powers8 183