Saharan Successor Fantasy Mystery Action Adventure Harem Virtual Reality Martial Arts
The game of the century, [Satisfy], something thought impossible to achieve in the past era, has now blessed the enthusiastic public desiring to escape reality or explore a new world, and so a new Era was born.
A World of Magic and Monsters, a World where people have to compete for every single gain they would want to achieve in this new journey.
Guilds and individuals alike, regardless of inclinations have this in mind, to be free and explore the world at their own pace. And, while some are hurrying to stare at the rest from the Pinnacle, others simply have their own unique game styles that rarely would make sense with the rest.
Mathias was such a person who invested everything in his own unique gameplay, and even though many had questioned his choices as a waste of time, he still plans his ascent toward the Pinnacle, finding support in an old fragment of the past that granted him with everything one would wish.
Power, Prestige, Looks, Intelligence, one could say he had too much, but only his followers would know how much he invested for everything he had to this day.
There was a saying in that family, a Saharan needs the power to rule over the Empire.
1. Vol. 1 - Chapter 1 – Beta Access Rights
2. Vol. 1 - Chapter 2 - Money vanishing like ash
3. Vol. 1 - Chapter 3 - Setting the avatar & Accommodation Time
4. Vol. 1 - Chapter 4 - Beta Stage Begins
5. Vol. 1 - Chapter 5 - Emperor Juander Reminiscence
6. Vol. 1 - Chapter 6 - Starting Quests Sequence
7. Vol. 1 - Chapter 7 - The Basic Spear Skills & Raven's Movement
8. Vol. 1 - Chapter 8 - Ancient Weapon, Ragnius
9. Vol. 1 -Chapter 9 - First Death
10. Vol. 1 - Chapter 10 - Arcane Awakening
11. Vol. 1 - Chapter 11 - Fayrene's Mana Core & Mana Devourer
12. Vol. 1 - Chapter 12 - Opening the Bestiary
13. Vol. 1 - Chapter 13 - Finding how to cheat
14. Vol. 1 - Chapter 14 - Sparks of conflict & Negotiations
15. Vol. 1 - Chapter 15 - The Opening Tailoring Quest
16. Vol. 1 - Chapter 16 - Sleeping Mechanics Patched
17. Vol. 1 - Chapter 17 - Caught by Thieves
18. Vol. 1 - Chapter 18 - The Hunt has begun
19. Vol. 1 - Chapter 19 - Raiding the Lone Dire Wolf
20. Vol. 1 - Chapter 20 - Sapphire turned into a gold
21. Vol. 1 - Chapter 21 - Defeating the Syndicate Thugs
22. Vol. 1 - Chapter 22 - Gabrils in a precarious state
23. Vol. 1 - Chapter 23 - A Task? Doing Gabrils Chores
24. Vol. 1 - Chapter 24 - Goddess Bless Me!
25. Vol. 1 - Chapter 25 - Being discovered by a friend
26. Vol. 1 - Chapter 26 - Calling home
27. Vol. 1 - Chapter 27 - The Fated Encounter
28. Vol. 1 - Chapter 28 - Juander's Request & Cleaning the Dome
The Phantom Eclipse
TROKC present: A Dark Fantasy. The story takes place after the sudden released of Ruin's Newest expansion, a popular online game where a massive siege event occurred and thousands of players participated in order to conquer the very 1st Mythical Sovereign class tower "Avernus". Then one of the surviving players named "Ken" discovered and accidentally triggered a mysterious and unknown new spell that resulted in not only him but also several others being swallowed up by a strange blinding light and the next thing they knew they found themselves along with their own avatars transferred to far more twisted and deadly world than their own. As it is no longer a game but a harsh new reality. This is their perilous journey as they try to survive in an unforgiving world while trying not to get themselves eaten, enslaved, killed or something far more worst. Will they ever return home? Is that even possible? As the risk become ever so higher. They are forced to play a new kind of deadly game. For this is their tale is their journey, their quest, gift, and their curse. A question has been asked to each and every one of them. "How would you play your life to survive and live long enough to become something more than a legend?" ************** Arc 1: Phantoms Descent Arc 2: Fiends Paradise. Arc 3: Bloodseeker's Lament Author's note: This is a multi-perspective point of view.8 155
DAI: [An AI Based Fantasy With Villanous Lead]
Dai, the Demon Emperor's eminent defeat at the hands of a rising new hero causes him to reincarnate into a futuristic reality where Humans are the dominant species. About 150 years later, he wakes up again in his old-body with his essence veins crippled beyond repair and an accompanying AI. ... Just to be up-front, this story will not be dropped or anything until Volume 1 is done. Volume 1 is going to have about 30 chapters. After Volume 1, if there's a good demand(and I like how it's turned out) I'll continue the story.8 194
Operation Re:Code - Project CELES
On his way to school, eighteen year old Jude was suddenly dragged into a different world! With his summoner nowhere to be seen and no hands to guide him where to go, how will he live his life from now on?Coverart is drawn by drealicious8 51
The Warlock of Erlanger
Aron believes he's nothing special, the son of Eric and Arya Wright and apprentice to the blacksmith Tenkay. His master disagrees, telling him of the magic inside of the oblivious Aron. the Kingdom testers find he's not just a sorcerer; he's a warlock, the protectors and arbiters of the continent, the first born in hundreds of years. he's whisked away to Cranach Dale, the premier magic school of the Five Kingdoms. under the tutelage of the mysterious headmaster and the guidance of the eccentric sorcerer Sommers, Aron learns to navigate the world he has been thrust into, finding both steadfast allies and treacherous enemies as he strives to become the warlock Erlanger desperately needs.8 79
Elysium: Diamond In The Rough
Growing up in Elysium isn't easy, even though it's one of the biggest metropolises to spring up since all the superpowers of old decided to blast themselves into oblivion. Like a phoenix, Elysium emerged from the ashes and gave somewhere for the people of The Rough to go. This is the story of Alexander "Alex" Washington.8 145
At the end of World War 2, people with abilities that couldn't be explained by conventional science began to make their presence known on the world stage. They became known as the empowered. The year is 2006, and the world has bloomed technologically and in many other ways. This is a world of heroes and villains. Unfortunately, our 'protagonist' is a relatively average man in a world where capes and combat is considered normal. He just wants to get his paycheck and go home. Not that life would ever be that easy. New chapter every two weeks on Sunday.8 63